We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
We are seeking a part time Registered Nurse to job share 2-3 days a week.
- School Nurse Job Posting (PDF)
- School Nurse Job Description (PDF)
- Physical Requirements to Fulfill the Essential Functions of Nursing (PDF)
Girls Volleyball Head Coach
Substitute Teachers – Application in Main Office
All teaching positions require a 4 year degree, certification, and teaching experience.
Download the forms below if you wish to apply for a teaching position. Please read the attached “Job Description” and required documents before applying.
- CCA Teacher Job Description (PDF)
- Teacher Physical Requirements Chart (PDF)
- CCA Employee Lifestyle Statement – Agreement (PDF)
- Declaration of Moral Integrity (PDF)
- CCA Instructional Staff Employment Application (PDF)
- Background Check FCRA Statement (PDF)
NOTE: Part 2 of the application will be sent after we review the original application and determine we can pursue an interview.
Applications can be mailed directly to:
Calvary Christian Academy
1143 E Lebanon RD
Dover, DE 19901
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Calvary Christian Academy is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, sex, age, disability, national or ethnic origin. CCA is committed to providing a working environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. Every individual has the right to work in a professional atmosphere that promotes equal employment opportunities and prohibits discriminatory practices, including harassment. CCA will not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment, whether intended or not. Notwithstanding the above, only Christians shall be employed by CCA as is required by the CCA Foundational Documents.